Battle Flag Web Site User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE BATTLE FLAG WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the Battle Flag Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the Battle Flag Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Sons of Confederate Veterans.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying Sons of Confederate Veterans's products and services are proprietary marks of Sons of Confederate Veterans, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the Battle Flag Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and Sons of Confederate Veterans. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of Sons of Confederate Veterans, and the USER implicitly grants Sons of Confederate Veterans the authority and right to use that content in accordance with Sons of Confederate Veterans corporate privacy policies.
4. USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the Battle Flag Web Site. The USER waives all claims against Sons of Confederate Veterans, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the Battle Flag Web Site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Sons of Confederate Veterans, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the Battle Flag Web Site. Sons of Confederate Veterans makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
Any questions that you may have about this agreement can be forwarded to:
Sons of Confederate Veterans
P.O. Box 59
Columbia, Tenn. 38402
Need more information? Contact Us
© 2000 ~ 2002 Sons of Confederate Veterans